As we head into 2024, restaurant operators may find it a good time to review their operations to see where they can improve to start a strong Q1. Every restaurant needs a Performance Assessment to THRIVE. Synergy has conducted over 800 Restaurant Performance Assessments from national brands like Fleming’s, Raising Canes, and Dunkin’ Donuts to hundreds of small regional chains and independent operators across the USA. We have helped these restaurants THRIVE with new thinking, menu innovation, and ‘best practices’ operating strategies.
Our Performance Assessment package includes a site visit by a senior operations consultant to assess food & beverage, operations, training, management systems, and hospitality standards. In this collaborative process, Synergy will identify meaningful ways to improve systems and standardize operations while maximizing the financial performance of the business.
- Establish goals
- Pre-visit operations documents review
- Secret Shop
- Site Visit with a deep dive into operations, labor efficiency, guest experience review, and management systems
- Debrief Session to review findings
- Development of Action Plan
- Action plan and road map for your organization, which identifies prioritized challenges and actionable steps for improvement and operational excellence
- Four check in calls with your team to review traction on the action plan
In celebration of 33 years in business, Synergy is giving away 33 complimentary On-Site Performance Assessments, valued at $5,800!
✔️ Must have 2 or more units
✔️ Must have 3M in annual sales
✔️ Must fit Synergy Model for sales