Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Translation? Millions of Americans will dine out to treat mom.
As a restaurant operator, you want to make sure your restaurant stands out from the crowd. Wondering how? Here are some quick ideas you can implement to gain that exposure on one of the busiest restaurant day of the year.
– Freebies: Make a great deal! Consider free bubbly for moms or a buy-one-get-one promotion to draw in guests.
– Entertainment: Music makes for great ambiance: Book a special guest to your restaurant during brunch hours.
– Ambiance & decor: Place fresh cut flowers on each table.
– Special Menu: Create a special menu specifically for Mother’s Day or consider creating a brunch buffet station.
– Social Media: Don’t forget to spread the word! Use social media to inform potential guests of your Mother’s Day specials.
Good luck and we hope your is buzzing this Mother’s Day!